Divi vs. Dawn

djpk2003

Trying to decide which beach to check out for our cruise next January (soooooo far away:loudcry:). We did visit SXM last year and went to Mullet and Maho. We are a large group (12 of us) that includes kids ages 10-16. We tend to prefer the quieter, more peaceful beaches but like amenities like bathroom and a place for drinks/food. Can anyone share their experience at either that might help sway my decision?

Trying to decide which beach to check out for our cruise next January (soooooo far away:loudcry:). We did visit SXM last year and went to Mullet and Maho. We are a large group (12 of us) that includes kids ages 10-16. We tend to prefer the quieter, more peaceful beaches but like amenities like bathroom and a place for drinks/food. Can anyone share their experience at either that might help sway my decision?

Watersports rentals at Little Bay (Divi resort is there). For kids/teens this would be my choice between the two beaches. If the kids are happy then the adults will be as well. Also Dawn can be choppy so that's another reason to pick Little Bay over Dawn for kids.

• 2 weeks later...