Arcadia refit

sunny seas

mvarcadia.com:

I don't suppose there's any mention of a 'Glasshouse'-type bar coming to Arcadia, is there?

A Glasshouse would have to have an adjacent galley large enough to provide the small and large plates etc etc. Is there such a place on Arcadia?

Picked my mother up from arcadia this morning. Work had already begun on stripping the ship before she got off. Had carpet on the floor in her cabin when she went for breakfast, by the time she got back it was gone. Over 1,000 workmen on board. All pax had to disembark earlier than usual, she came off at 7.30 am, many pax sitting around waiting for coaches/taxis/lifts etc when we arrived at 9.00 am. Coaches hadn't turned up when we left so some pax were in for a wait. Don't know why P&O didn't get the coaches to arrive earlier when they knew pax were being disembarked early.

Hi everyone, I'm booked on for the Worldy and was offered one of the new single cabins, I'm not sure what to expect as at first I thought they were going to be by The Globe but as I'm on deck S it seems not.......hoping for a good experience!

Have had my Indian Visa for a couple of weeks now it took less than a week to come through so quite impressed with the service...not long now, getting quite excited

Hi everyone, I'm booked on for the Worldy and was offered one of the new single cabins, I'm not sure what to expect as at first I thought they were going to be by The Globe but as I'm on deck S it seems not.......hoping for a good experience!

Have had my Indian Visa for a couple of weeks now it took less than a week to come through so quite impressed with the service...not long now, getting quite excited

You should come and join us on the Arcadia World Cruise Roll Call.It is coming round fast now and we will have a refreshed Arcadia as well .How lucky are we?