Where can I order personalized kids cruise shirts?

AJI2596

I am amazed they are $30. :eek: I am thinking iron ons at Wal Mart. I can create the graphic in the computer. $3 t-shirt and presto -- kid t-shirt :p

Never thought someone would charge $30 for something like that. I must be in the wrong business...lol.

I know!! I can't believe I was going to spend that much actually! lol

I bought iron on transfers at Michaels today but I searched for graphics and came up empty.

I know!! I can't believe I was going to spend that much actually! lol

I bought iron on transfers at Michaels today but I searched for graphics and came up empty.

Google is your friend. ;) How computer savy are you? Do you have a copy of photo shop on your computer? You could seriously google the images you want and just grab them offline (Google/Images/right click/save as)

Just add your childrens names in on the bottom.

That's a new one! I am glad it worked. :D You will have to post pictures once its all done.

These are the transfers I got at Wal-Mart -- so with 6 in a pack it breaks down to a little more than $2/shirt. I use them for everything from the kids cruises to gifts for Grandma!

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Avery-T-shirt-Transfers-for-Inkjet-Printers-6-Pack/10353058

I just got one from Remy for my two grandkids. What she did is darling. Now, I have to put it on a shirt, etc. I got two inexpensive shirts and I bought the iron on ink jet transfers. I hope that there is not too much of a learning curve.

Nancy

Love the decoration!

But doesn't anyone else have a weird feeling about putting children's names on shirts that any stranger can read? "Oh Rose your mom wants me to get you." CREEPY:eek:

At Parent's Night we were advised to write the kids name between the back straps of their backpacks so a stranger cannot call out their name.

Nope:D I am not paranoid like that. Plus the names are so tiny, no one will even be able to really see the names. If strangers on a cruise really wanted to abduct my children, they would have an easier time learning their names by just listening to a conversation between us.

My son has a sweatshirt he wears to preschool with his name on it. Am I afraid someone will abduct him there, no way. Theses facilities have security measures to prevent such things.

Why are kids wearing backpacks on a cruise? Just a side question.

Love the decoration!

But doesn't anyone else have a weird feeling about putting children's names on shirts that any stranger can read? "Oh Rose your mom wants me to get you." CREEPY:eek:

At Parent's Night we were advised to write the kids name between the back straps of their backpacks so a stranger cannot call out their name.

My 4yo doesn't go anywhere alone on the ship (or anywhere else for that matter) without myself or my husband so I am not worried about that.

Also the Kid's Club is very secure and adults are not allow inside at all so I am not worried.

Should have said - Parent's Night at school. Backpacks in ports, I'm not gonna schlep their stuff. They can carry their own towels.

Four yos are usually supervised, but what about the 10yo walking home from school?

This is about the only thing I'm paranoid about. I let the kids wander the ship alone when they were in 4th & 2nd grades.:p:eek:

Archived