Capri Pants - MDR

cruisers04

I wear capris on any night but formal.

Sandals I will wear anytime, depending on the style... use your judgement. I have seen the rules being broken, not bent recently. T-shirts with innapropriate logos being my main gripe. We had the Maitre 'D THANK us for "dressing" for dinner the last time. When we looked around us, we realized what he was referring to... Again, use your own judgement... ;)

Yes 100% fine to wear capris. We just returned from our 7 day on the Legend and I wore Capris with a nice top and sandals with a little heel, all evenings with the exception of formal nights and our meal at the Golden Fleece. Believe it or not that was over dressed compared to some others.

Go for it and have a great time.

BTW, the MDR and shows were a little chilly at night so the light jacket turned out to be a good idea.

C'mon DC, you know you wanna rock the man-pris. It would be exceedingly European of you.

I tend to take the easy route and only polish the toes and heels of my boots. Who wants to spend all that time dressin' up the shaft and cleanin' the stitchin'?

I would look fantastic though - providing I can find one of those European Man-Bags (OK, it's a purse dangit!) that matches my boots...

Archived