Jacksonville ,ready or not....I'm a coming!!!!

Princess Poshpaws

Fantastic news today,the TA has sent a Passengers Itinerary for Zenith 01/30/2005.......I thought someone was playing games so I have checked with Celebrity,Zenith is in drydock the first two weeks in January only,so our cruise is going after all......................

Can't wait now,first time we have had a suite,cannot wait to organise a party..................so who is on this cruise with us?

And can any one recommend a good hotel in Jacksonville for apres-cruise,just for 2 nights?

Thanks

Paws is getting excited....8 months today...

Hi Princess icon_smile.gif..its Zeena right?

Welcome to Jacksonville..you are sailing a week before the SuperBowl. Our city is going to be BUSY....BUSY....BUSY!

When are you arriving?

There was a current thread about hotels...I tried to use the search feature to find it...

that feature isn't working icon_frown.gif.

There is a row of hotels/motels up by the airport. They are about 12 miles from the port.

There is a Holiday Inn, Courtyard By Marriott, Hampton Inn, Wingate Inn, Fairfield Inn, Hilton Garden Inn, Red Roof, Days Inn...whewww...cannot think of the others!

You are flying in from the UK, right? Let me know if I can help with anything.

If you are here for a couple of days I would love to meet you icon_smile.gif.

I know you will have a wonderful cruise!

Next up...HORIZON Sept 18th to Bermuda!

See My Century and Mercury Pictures at:

http://community.webshots.com/user/lovescruising

Hi Lois,thanks for the information..Zenith docks on the 13th February,so I thought it would be great to spend Valentines Day in Jacksonville and fly home on the 15th.

We are taking the air/cruise package with Celebrity,that means we get to choose which airline we prefer to take.

At the present moment Celebrity have not released the flight details,we should get them in about 3 weeks time.

I would love to meet you Lois,you always seem to have a great time on your cruises,and it would be so nice to spend time with you.

best wishes Paws.

Princess Poshpaws, I am so happy to hear that you are coming! You deserve a break, it seems like you had some bad luck!

This ship 10/91

That ship 11/95

Whatever ship 12/98

here a ship 13/99

there a ship 14/00

everywhere

a

ship ship 15/05

<font size="3" color=red>Over 1 year</font> into my LMBO cruise

Paws, Lois is the one who did the research on these hotels for the Zenith cruisers. It's a perfect location and actually hard to believe that they are 12 mi. from the port because the shuttle ride seemed so quick. Must have been my good spirts in the anticipation. icon_wink.gif

We stayed at the Wingate and there is a cluster of hotels that are all new. I remember the Fairfield being right across the way. I mentioned to Lois recently that what I liked is the fact that these hotels are within walking distance of one another and you can meet up with people from your rollcall. I'm not sure if all of the Hotels Lois mentioned are right in the same place but it sure was the best location in our opinion. There is also a Ruby Tuesday within a few hundred yards that was certainly enjoyable for dinner without having to get the car out, which of course you won't have anyway. I recommend this area highly as have many that stayed there also.

Zenith from Jacksonville

Feb. 13 05

Hi Brigittetom,looks as if we are going to be ships that pass in the night?thanks for the hotel advice.

Ruby Tuesdays sounds good!

Newt,my little friend are you on this one too?any good at organizing parties?.

You are correct I am taking a little break(or two LOL),it is not possible for me to lie around for the next 12-18weeks I shall have turned into Neanderthal woman before then......

We have another Bank holiday weekend here,there is 2 more then its the Christmas one...,the sun is shining and I want to be out with the horses,or at least snipping and pruning in the garden,but I can't aarrrrrgggggghhhhh!!!!

Forgot it was Superbowl the first weekend at sea,the same thing happened to us in San Diego,one year we will actually be sitting in the stadium to watch!!

have a great weekend Paws.

Paws, You know that you can rebook and be on our cruise. We are alot of fun. icon_biggrin.gif St. Maarten and St. Thomas are the best. The Margaritas that they make in Cozemel are just as good in St. Thomas.

Zenith from Jacksonville

Feb. 13 05

• 2 weeks later...

Archived