Skybus

sunlover5

Thanks - I was just coming here to post this very same thing.

I got 2 roundtrip tickets for my cruise next Spring to Ft. Lauderdale for $80 total with taxes and fees :) whoohooooooooooooo! :D

I just made sure I booked the flight coming in a day early (and had to leave a day later due to flight times).

Wow! Good for you!! We are flying down a day early also, but on Delta. They have 10 flights after ours, where skybus had none, and in Ohio in March we were a little concerned about weather. The day we fly out they were 120.00 pp. and our flight on Delta was 130.00 that I purchased a couple months ago so no real savings. We are flying home 3 days after our cruise. Going to the inlaws for Easter so if we would have come home right after the prices were high so that is the only way I got a good price of 45.00. People are jumping on them!!!

If we were going in the spring I would definitely get a roundtrip. Especially flying in the day before. Congrats on your price!!!!

For the Skybus fans out there: The airline has decided to cancel service to San Diego and to Bellingham, WA (Seattle/Vancouver) effective mid-January. Also, one of two flights into Burbank will be dropped at the same time. The plan is for increased frequencies out of Columbus and Portsmouth NH.

I think they are pretty reliable. I have quite a few family and friends who have flown them with no problems. One friend did have her flight canceled and they received a refund, but had to find their own flights since Skybus does not partner with anyone.

If cruising I would definitely go a day ahead of time.

120.00 roundtrip is great.

We will be flying them in Nov. to our daughters. When are you flying them.? I will report when we get back how they are if you would like me to.

They just opened their second hub out of Greensboro and I raked up on some great rates: 4 tickets to NH for $127, 4 to Mass. for $127 and 2 to Ft. Lauderdale for $72. That is total!!! I went ahead and booked them and figured I would get in 2 ski trips and a cruise off of it.

Archived