Any Good San Juan Tours?

yogimax

Went to the rainforest 12/26/04 as our last excursion before we headed home from our Golden Princess Christmas. . .we absolutely loved the rainforest. The drive to the rain forest was interesting because we got to see Puerto Rico with a more "local" flavor. We saw lots of tropical flowers, plants, birds, iguanas, lizards, etc. A part of the tour allowed us to get out and do a quick 20 minute "hike" which was really just a lovely walk through the rainforest. Saw beautiful waterfalls etc. We were very glad that we did this tour.

I'd definately spend a little time walking OSJ and visiting Fort Morro if time permits after your Rain Forest excursion. There are some great hole in the wall restaurants and bars and some great deals in the shops. My SO bought a tux for $125 since he forgot his for formal night. They altered it and had it all ready within an hour.

I would STRONGLY recommend getting in touch with Jerry from Coqui Personalized Island Excursions.

Coqui P.I.E., Inc.

610 Calle Siempre Viva

Flores de Montehiedra

Puerto Rico

Tel: 787-528-6043

URL: http://www.coquipie.com

E-mail: tours@coquipie.com

We were in San Juan two weeks ago and Jerry took my husband and I on a tour of the rainforest. We've been on many tours over the last few years and Jerry was our favourite tour guide. He personalizes his tours so you can do whatever you want. If you don't know what you want to do, he can suggest something that fits your timeframe. He is easy to understand, incredibly friendly and very knowledgable. He was great!

Archived