Suggestions for Honolulu to Sydney via Tahitii

Getting toey with nothing much booked...looking for a cruise from Honolulu to Sydney via Tahitii for 2013. Preference is probably Princess but open to other suggestions...

Pleasse.......:)

You'll have to wait a while for 2013 HNL to SYD via Tahiti cruises....they usually come down in about Septemberish. Or going back in Aprilish when downunder cwoozin season finishes, and that sux cos ya gotta fly back :rolleyes:

Getting toey with nothing much booked...looking for a cruise from Honolulu to Sydney via Tahitii for 2013. Preference is probably Princess but open to other suggestions...

Pleasse.......:)

why dont you do the 35 nighter from Sydney, its being done by the Sea Princess 15th april 2013

2013?????

Geez, you must be a lot younger than me!!!

Barry

Barry didn't anybody tell you 60 is the new 40! LOL:)

The Sea Princess sounds like she might be a starter..flying home sucks but...you do what you have to do. Flying sucks anyway.

DH tells me that I cannot book anything else next year as we are determined to do Voyages to Antiquity and a canal boat in UK... so that is my lot (well according to he who holds the purse strings).

These are your Princess options based on current Princess itineraries :

- 29 nights San Francisco to Sydney with SEA PRINCESS

29/09/11, and 20/09/12.

- 29 nights Sydney to San Francisco with SEA PRINCESS . 15/04/12.

- 35 night round trip ex Sydney to Hawaii runs yearly : Departing Sydney 08/04/11 Dawn Princess, 13/04/12 Dawn Princess & 15/04/13 Sea Princess.

Also OCEAN PRINCESS Sydney to Hawaii departing December 2011 & 2012.

AND Hawaii - Sydney departing February 2012 & 2013 .

All the above are available for booking now .

Rugbypopsie,

I was looking for a similar itinerary for Spring 2012 and found the stops in French Polynesia were not as many as I wished for. So now looking at the Ocean Princess itineraries just around Tahiti or to and from Hawaii - they are in Dec 2012 and Jan/Feb 2013. Would need to fly to Tahiti.

Just another option :D

I am also looking at doing something similar for 2013 but I want to do it the other way around...Sydney to Honolulu via Tahitii. I want to experience a sailaway through Sydney Harbour.

My preference is Princess as will but also don't mind HAL.

Chez

Hi all,

I'm looking at Hawaii to Sydney via Tahiti and various other Islands - departing on 1 March 2013 - 27 days on the Ocean Princess. Itinerary looks amazing.....(long service is looking wonderful!!) :-)

Vicki.

I have also seen that one 'Busy Mum' and I am going on the Ocean Princess next year so if I enjoy the ship I might do the Hawaii to Sydney via Tahiti as well. I will have to wait until next year. I do hope there will still be cabins left by then.

Chez

Hi Chez,

I will be very interested to hear what you think of the Ocean Princess. I have been told she does book out quite quickly, but we are talking 2013 so surely it wont book out just yet. I have also been told she is a gorgeous ship!!

Vicki.

We did the LA to Sydney segment of the Dawn Princess' world cruise last year, in August. 22 days stopping at Honolulu, Papeete, Moorea, American Samoa and Auckland. Lots of sea days, which we love. She's doing a similar trip this year and next year. Don't think they've released the itinerary for 2013 so might pay to keep an eye out for it. :)

Archived