Ships Coming Down Under between 2011 & 2013

With me been in Scotland for the past 5 weeks I have lost track of ships that are coming down under between 2011 and 2013.

So let me get this right we have the following ships sailing from Australia / New Zealand between 2011 and 2013.

We got our common summer visitors coming back: Volendam and Rhapsody of the Seas

And we are getting these new visitors that are sailing from Australia / New Zealand between 2011 and 2013

(I am only going to 2013 as that is as far as the cruise lines have published there itinerary's for)

Sea Princess

Radiance of the Seas

Zaandam

Celebrity Century

Celebrity Solstice

Carnival Spirit

I also see on the Celebrity website that the Celebrity Millennium is coming down and doing a sailing in Nov 2012.

Have I missed any ships that are coming down and sailing from Australia / New Zealand between 2011 and 2013???

With me been in Scotland for the past 5 weeks I have lost track of ships that are coming down under between 2011 and 2013.

So let me get this right we have the following ships sailing from Australia / New Zealand between 2011 and 2013.

We got our common summer visitors coming back: Volendam and Rhapsody of the Seas

And we are getting these new visitors that are sailing from Australia / New Zealand between 2011 and 2013

(I am only going to 2013 as that is as far as the cruise lines have published there itinerary's for)

Sea Princess

Radiance of the Seas

Zaandam

Celebrity Century

Celebrity Solstice

Carnival Spirit

I also see on the Celebrity website that the Celebrity Millennium is coming down and doing a sailing in Nov 2012.

Have I missed any ships that are coming down and sailing from Australia / New Zealand between 2011 and 2013???

Don't forget Diamond Princess - back again in 12/2011-1/2012 and 12/2012-3/2013

Cheers

Bob

Just out of interest I went to the Ports of Auckland

and The Ports of Sydney cruise schedules pages for a quick look.

Seems like we are going to be spoilt for choice in the years coming up.

Heres are the ships I found that have booked in for berthage....

apologies if I have missed any...

Pacific Pearl,Pacific Dawn, Pacific Jewel, Pacific Sun.

Dawn Princess, Sea Princess, Diamond Princess, Sun Princess, Pacific Princess, Ocean Princess.

Rhapsody of the Seas, Radiance of the Seas.

Volendam, Zaandam, Amsterdam, Osterdam.

Carnival Spirit

Crystal Symphony

Orion

Celebrity Century, Celebrity Millenium, Celebrity Solstice.

Silver Shadow, Silver Whisper.

Artania

Columbus

Europa

Seabourne Odyssey, Seabourne Quest

Spirit of Adventure

Seven Seas Navigator, Seven Seas Voyager

Amadea

Regatta

Discovery

Albatross

Black Watch, Balmoral

Aurora, Oriana, Azura, Arcadia

Costa Deliziosa

The World

Queen Elizabeth, Queen Mary2, Queen Victoria

Saga Ruby

Plenty to choose from there:D

A lot of them of course are just passing through on their World cruises,

but segments are always available:rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

Celebrity has some great Australia and NZ cruises, as well as a new one in SE Asia. We are looking at booking one during Winter of 2012-13. I hope airfares from the east coast of the USA are not too bad.

Celebrity has some great Australia and NZ cruises, as well as a new one in SE Asia. We are looking at booking one during Winter of 2012-13. I hope airfares from the east coast of the USA are not too bad.

I am not a travel agent, but if you check carefully enough, you'll find some real buys out there. We're going to want to fly home (Boston is the closest gateway) from Sydney in October or November 2012, and what I've noticed in my research to date is that the Chinese airlines have aggresive pricing and newer aircraft; DH is wondering whether the pilots meet U.S. or Australian standards, but I would think they do, and I'm going to get to work on that. We have neighbors who winter on St. Simons Island, and although it's been 15 years since I've been there, I recall it's a lovely place! HAPPY CRUISING!!!

Archived