VOYAGER OF THE SEAS Fantastic website

Well I am still alive, I am back from my imposed exile for being naughty and have been looking at the voyager-class site (link below)

http://www.voyager-class.com/index.html

I discovered it with all the spare time I had in between travelling back and forth to my Cruise Critic sponsored anger management class and my mandatory visits to the: "Why I should love the Pacific Sun and should be grateful that we Aussies are allowed to sail on such a magnificent vessel" discussion group, proudly sponsored by the P&O Australia Forum gang.

The Voyager site is fantastic and I sure those of you interested in cruising on a really innovative ship will be interested.

Speaking as someone who loves RCI, I can't wait for the itineraries for this ship to come out.

As long as they don't price it too ridiculously I am definitely in.

There supposed to be sailings from Freo, they may not be at the right time for us but we don't mind the trip to Sydney to sail though, I think it will be worth it.

Scurve, there lots of adjoining cabins, maybe we can get a couple of those and we can have maths lessons on the balcony and talk about the good old days on the F.O.D. cruises.

Sludge

Glad to be back.

For how long I don't know, I only hope the classes work.

Onya Sludge..

Welcome home.

Yep, we also really looking forward to yet another iconic, classy, ship from RCI/Celeb heading our way.. Even to the extent that we have now cancelled two of the O/S cruise bookings we already had for 2012..

Reckon we might book something from Australia if the repo's are looking good.. :D

S and P

Onya Sludge..

Welcome home.

Yep, we also really looking forward to yet another iconic, classy, ship from RCI/Celeb heading our way.. Even to the extent that we have now cancelled two of the O/S cruise bookings we already had for 2012..

Reckon we might book something from Australia if the repo's are looking good.. :D

S and P

Hi,

Tell you something funny, so have we. We cancelled our booking on the NCL Epic in Jan 2013, now we are waiting....

The way I see it we can go for the suite with all the flight money we won't be paying. My ANZ US dollar Visa card has already been loaded up for that one so it's paid already, roll on next month when we can see the sailings.

Sludge

Sludge your back :)..I thought that P&O had had there wicked way with you :eek:..there were so many rumours, like we had both been shot at dawn..that you had been wacked and had a pair of concrete boots on and were visiting the Rottnest Trench..your just back in the nick of time too, I was being forced to do maths by myself :(..and also I was beginning to think it was just me who had to hold the mantle on here at making not much sense :D..

Anyhows if we can't afford the adjoining cabins maybe we can just sit down Freo Harbour and have a joint maths and yoga session whilst watching the cruise ships line up from RCI in Gage Roads :)

Sludge your back :)..I thought that P&O had had there wicked way with you :eek:..there were so many rumours, like we had both been shot at dawn..that you had been wacked and had a pair of concrete boots on and were visiting the Rottnest Trench..your just back in the nick of time too, I was being forced to do maths by myself :(..and also I was beginning to think it was just me who had to hold the mantle on here at making not much sense :D..

Anyhows if we can't afford the adjoining cabins maybe we can just sit down Freo Harbour and have a joint maths and yoga session whilst watching the cruise ships line up from RCI in Gage Roads :)

Better still get some adjoining cabins on P&O, I am sure you will both have a good time:D

Sludge your back :)

Some maths to be going on with to get us in the mood:

OK with a GRT of 137,276

What is the PTW Ratio at:

A) Double occupancy

B) Full to capacity (every berth filled, which never happens)

C) Average Peak Sailout

Where Double occupancy is 3114, Full occupancy is 3840 and Average peak sailout for RCI is 104%

Make sure you show your workings out as you will be marked on those.

Sludge, (and if any of the gang are reading, Sludger)

PS Answers such as: twice the Pacific Sun PTW, are not allowed

OK with a GRT of 137,276

A) Double occupancy

C) Average Peak Sailout

Where Double occupancy is 3114, Full occupancy is 3840 and Average peak sailout for RCI is 104%

I said a joint maths and yoga session..I didn't mean for you to drop out the maths and yoga out of that statement :D

we can just sit down Freo Harbour and have a joint......................it's funny when you cut and paste peoples words :p

Welcome back Sludge! :D I've never quite made it to temporary bad girl exile but I keep my naughty tsk tsk emails as a reminder where I could end up LOL

Perhaps we need an anger management thread :p SD?

OK with a GRT of 137,276

A) Double occupancy

C) Average Peak Sailout

A = 44.08

B = 35.74

C= almost twice as much as the Pacific Sun :)

I said a joint maths and yoga session..I didn't mean for you to drop out the maths and yoga out of that statement :D

I think Debsta is organising a session for us on the Pacific Sun wine,food and no gambling cruise on the other thread.

I don't know if I'd go, they'll probably keelhaul me and set me adrift, I'd have to go under a pseudonym. Perhaps something like Baz or similar.

Sludge

I think Debsta is organising a session for us on the Pacific Sun wine,food and no gambling cruise on the other thread.

I don't know if I'd go, they'll probably keelhaul me and set me adrift, I'd have to go under a pseudonym. Perhaps something like Baz or similar.

Sludge

Maybe you can book as Baz Sludge and I will book as Baz Scurvy? :D

A = 44.08

B = 35.74

C= almost twice as much as the Pacific Sun :)

I won't spoil it by marking your's now as there must be hundreds of people who will be wanting to work it out, I'll give the answers over the weekend, if I haven't been put in the brig.

If by any chance I am in the brig the answers are in a sealed envelope and can be found buried in a shoe box at lat 20deg North long 25Deg East, Rottnest Island W.A.

Sludge

Sludge

I have already got my passport photo as well :D

1196967995_bazscurvy.jpg.57f696c1033630fff1ed6c250a1e3415.jpg

I asked my wife Sheelaaah and she hadn't heard that one.

Sludge

Nor I.:D

Must be a Monty Python thing.

When I lived in Hong Kong one of the Brits we worked with who lived in the same apartment block as us used to call all of the Aussies "Bruces"

I wondered why at the time - John Cleese has since informed me. :D:p

Nor I.:D

Must be a Monty Python thing.

When I lived in Hong Kong one of the Brits we worked with who lived in the same apartment block as us used to call all of the Aussies "Bruces"

I wondered why at the time - John Cleese has since informed me. :D:p

"Brits"???...:confused:..ohh you mean the darn Poms :D

Hey Scurve, careful you don't upset your mate Sludger, I think he once said he was a Brit......and by the way I think your maths is pretty good.

I thought I was on the P&O forum for a minute!

Can't be a lot going on there!

I think having been here for 30 years classes me as an West Australian.

Scurve could not upset me because as you in the gang know we are one and the same.

OR ARE WE NOT??????

Sludge.

:D

You're lucky - I've been in Queensland for over 45 years and still dont feel fully accepted. :)

Probably because I still can't remember to say "eh??" after every statement. :p:p

Scurve could not upset me because as you in the gang know we are one and the same.

OR ARE WE NOT??????

Sludge.

Sludger, this forum is not an exclusive Club....is it? As far as I know we can all post on any forum we choose and I spend most of my time on G'day Mate trying to solve the ports and places posted on there and visit this one and the P&O one too to see what's going on.

I just didn't want Scurve to upset you as I remembered something you said a long time ago.

PS I never said or thought that you were the same person. Scurve has a great sense of humour.:)

:D

You're lucky - I've been in Queensland for over 45 years and still dont feel fully accepted. :)

Probably because I still can't remember to say "eh??" after every statement. :p:p

Good one Dennis...ehh?:D

Archived