Bullys Taxi Tour (What are the highlights?)

Droop

Aruba

I was wondering we are planning on taking a Taxi Tour with Bully, and we were wondering what the highlights/must see things to do on the island? We are not big on shopping, but from what I can understand there are some caves in the National forest. Any comments on this? I've also heard that there is an old gold mine, as well as a lighthouse. Does anyone have any ideas or comments about what they think would be a must see on the island of Aruba?

The Bully tour sounds like it's a wonderful tour to take. I've read many of the threads already about some of the places but anything would be wonderful. I wanted to thanks you ahead of time for any info. :D

Re: It really depends upon how long of a tour you are doing.

Did you ask Bully for his recommendations based upon the amount of time?

Another couple on C/C is booking the trip. She stated that it will be approx 3hrs which is fine for us. As you know everything is flexible but 3hrs is good for us.

I know you both have been on many of the threads concerning Bully and I wanted to let you know that I appreciate all of the advise that you have given. :)

3 hours would probably be enough for the low rise and high rise resort areas and then northward through Malmok and Boca Catalina and Arashi Beach. From there on to the California Lighthouse, Alto Vista Chapel, Bushiribana Gold Mills ruins and collapsed Natural Bridge. I believe he would also include a stop at the Casibari Rock formations.

He would then possibly have time for Arikok National Park, but that may have to be a 4 hour tour. I would check with him. Imo, well worth seeing, especially the Fontein Cave and Boca Prins and Wind farm beyond.

• 1 month later...

We have a 4 hour private tour booked with Bully, in February 2013.

I have not decided on our plans for the tour, yet. We have visited most of the

main attractions, on our previous visits to Aruba. So, I will be searching for new

ones. Bully, will tailor the tour, to your desires.

bullytaxi79@hotmail.com It will come up in your inbox from Amador Lacle. You might have to check your spam. Sometimes places that I email in Aruba go to my spam box. You will love a tour with Bully. He will cater it to your specifications, and make great suggestions. Give him a few days to answer you. He has a death in the family right now.

• 1 month later...

Well we are back from Aruba and another person on C/C set up a taxi ride from Bullys and it was FANTASTIC! I would highly recommend him. It was nice and relaxing and stress free. You pretty much and go anywhere you want. You are not being moved around like cattle like some of the other tours. Armondo (I think that's how you spell it) Bully was the absolutely wonderful as a tour guide. He is very knowledgable of the area. We were not into the shopping aspect so we went to the other side of the island to the park where there was some nice caves that you can see by yourself. You will have more of a chance of seeing bats because you don't want to be loud (they don't like noise and light).

So I highly recommend him. The temps can get pretty warm and humid but the taxi is nice and cool. The max he can take is 5 people.

• 4 weeks later...

Just did a 3+ hour tour with Bully last week. It was the best private tour we have ever taken with any guide.

He will ask what you're looking for and tailor his stops based on your needs/priorities.

In addition to the highlights of the island, he took us to an excellent bakery, introduced us to the minister of tourism and also took great pictures using our cameras!

As has been mentioned, the cost of his taxi is $45/hour (set by the government); maximum of 5 people. If you have a larger group, Bully can/will team up with Sonny, who is also highly recommended.

Bully responds to email quickly. Once you're firm in your plans, book with him ASAP. He is already starting to book in 2014.

bullytaxi79@hotmail.com It will come up in your inbox from Amador Lacle. You might have to check your spam. Sometimes places that I email in Aruba go to my spam box. You will love a tour with Bully. He will cater it to your specifications, and make great suggestions. Give him a few days to answer you. He has a death in the family right now.

Just as reminder ;)

Archived