Epic details - safe & fridge size, available juices

hdarby

Hey all!

Before my cruise I had some questions where I couldn't find a full answer, so I thought I'd post some pictures here for others on their cruises.

Safe size - I read posts stating the cabin safe was very large, and very small, so here's a picture that might help give an idea (by the way, we were in a family suite if that makes a difference on the size they provide). It held a couple small cameras, my DSL camera, a couple phones, wallets and passports, but that pretty much filled it up:

safe.jpg

Fridge size - If you have the room steward empty your fridge you'll have enough room to store quite a few pops or fruit juices, and they stay cool:

fridge.jpg

Juice during breakfast - Here's what's available in the morning:

Juice-morning.jpg

You can also get a few different milks during breakfast:

Milk-morning.jpg

During the rest of the day the juice machine has this selection:

Juice-day.jpg

I like lemonade, so was happy with this. There's also water (which tastes as good or better than bottled water), and coffee.

Thanks a lot for the photo's and information!

I heard they only had the complimentary drinks taps available in the morning, so very happy to see they offer a selection of other drinks during the day!!

Thanks a lot for the photo's and information!

I heard they only had the complimentary drinks taps available in the morning, so very happy to see they offer a selection of other drinks during the day!!

Yeah, I had read the same thing before the cruise, so brought along some bottles of Lemonade, but ended up having the Lemonade in the buffet every lunch and dinner if I was eating there, or during the day if I was on deck (the machines in the outdoor eating area near the pool outside the Garden Cafe have the same drinks in them). The Lemonade was usually very good, but once or twice watered down a bit, which I assume was as the canister was running low.

From the other posts it sounds like an iPad will fit. I couldn't get my laptop with a 15' screen into the safe, but just put it in a drawer while I was out of the cabin.

Hey all!

Before my cruise I had some questions where I couldn't find a full answer, so I thought I'd post some pictures here for others on their cruises.

Safe size - I read posts stating the cabin safe was very large, and very small, so here's a picture that might help give an idea (by the way, we were in a family suite if that makes a difference on the size they provide). It held a couple small cameras, my DSL camera, a couple phones, wallets and passports, but that pretty much filled it up:

safe.jpg

Fridge size - If you have the room steward empty your fridge you'll have enough room to store quite a few pops or fruit juices, and they stay cool:

fridge.jpg

Juice during breakfast - Here's what's available in the morning:

Juice-morning.jpg

You can also get a few different milks during breakfast:

Milk-morning.jpg

During the rest of the day the juice machine has this selection:

Juice-day.jpg

I like lemonade, so was happy with this. There's also water (which tastes as good or better than bottled water), and coffee.

Thanks, this answers my question on another thread

Yeah, I had read the same thing before the cruise, so brought along some bottles of Lemonade, but ended up having the Lemonade in the buffet every lunch and dinner if I was eating there, or during the day if I was on deck (the machines in the outdoor eating area near the pool outside the Garden Cafe have the same drinks in them). The Lemonade was usually very good, but once or twice watered down a bit, which I assume was as the canister was running low.

From the other posts it sounds like an iPad will fit. I couldn't get my laptop with a 15' screen into the safe, but just put it in a drawer while I was out of the cabin.

So this lemonade, is it the traditional/still/cloudy lemonade? (or whatever it's official name is!!) You know, the yellowy coloured stuff, that sometimes comes with floaty bits and occasionally comes fizzy?

Probably pointing out the obvious, but here in the UK, we have different lemonade we call "lemonade"

lol

Archived