Photos from my May 7 2005 Baltic Cruise on the Constellation

The Kodak Gallery is a little difficult to deal with sometimes. I'm much more comfortable with webshots and would point to thousands of great pics there. Still looking forward to these as my wife and I did Norway on The Constellation two yrs ago.

I have been reading your posts in the baltic Ports section for months now as we are on the Regatta Stockholm to Dover cruise on July 6. I have learned so much from your studies, and am anxious to see those photos. Any help on how to access them would be greatly appreciated!

Try putting them on FLickr.com it is extremely easy to upload and organize them. www.flickr.com

I tried a number of sites in the last few weeks, but flickr was the easiest by far for me and it allows you to publish to others sites and stuff.

It's free or you can do the pro version for a fee, but the free works pretty well!

Knew that sooner or later I would see these pics.

Go to Monica's home page as listed above, from there go to photographs and then Baltics...

Some nice shots of the ports of call and a photo or two of the Constellation in her latest paint scheme. Ugh...

She'll always be Blue and Gold to me.

C'mann:D

Archived