Getting from Seal Beach to Carnival terminal

kaylahszoo

Morning- We are staying at a hotel in Seal Beach next week before cruising on the Pride. Everything in Long Beach was booked already. I called the hotel about their shuttle and it only holds 5. (There are 14 in our group.) We were originally going to take the Aqua Lonk over, but that doesn't get in at the Queen Mary until 12:30 pm. Any other transportation options? Or is it that big of a deal to do early check in. Should we just call a cab. Thanks for any info.

What's wrong with arriving at the pier at 12:30pm? You can't board much earlier than that anyway. But if you must be the first ones onboard, then take a cab. Make sure you request a van taxi due to your large group. Happy Sailing!

Try www.karmel.com or super shuttle. For a big group it's easier than chancing taxis, which are not that plentiful in this area. Karmel has very good service. If you're staying close to Alamitos Bay on Saturday night, check out the band Flyer at Buster's Beach House. Tonight we'll be celebrating their 26th year of playing in the place.

Think we will check out Buster's. Thanks for the tip

And I don't really care about being the first to board. I just thought checkin was easier if you prechecked at the Queen Mary. I guess we'll play it by ear and figure it all out when we get there.

Archived