Australian Excursions and Visits

During March 2013, we did a month long visit to Australia which included a 11 day Cruise on the Celebrity Solstice to Queensland. We started with land tours in Adelaide, Melbourne and Sydney. Points of Interest were Adelaide: Barrosa Wine Valley, Kangaroo Island Melbourne: Great Ocean Road Sydney: Blue Mountains, Manley Beach, Featherdale, Harbor Bridge Climb Brisbane: Australia Zoo Port Douglas/Queensland: Opal Reef Snorkeling

Enjoy

RE cameras I used four - Canon SLR XTi Rebel with 100-400mm Zoom, JVC Camcorder Everio with 35x zoom, Iphone 4s and an integrated camera in a snorkel mask (8mp) The Canon lenses is a bear but is extraordinary in capturing wildlife. The JVC is perfect for 720i video and the Iphone is acceptable for water situations like boats. The snorkel mask is self explanatory.

Re: the sound track. It's silent and you can blame Google. My DVD music soundtrack is great, but I refuse to tangle with Google and their big brother attitude. I don't subscribe to the Google way of extracting revenue from its so called customers.

Glad all who can enjoy / learn something from the docu-journal. It's payback for what I learned from CC'ers . I didn't do the ship because it's done elsewhere including my video review from 2009

• 2 weeks later...
During March 2013, we did a month long visit to Australia which included a 11 day Cruise on the Celebrity Solstice to Queensland. We started with land tours in Adelaide, Melbourne and Sydney. Points of Interest were Adelaide: Barrosa Wine Valley, Kangaroo Island Melbourne: Great Ocean Road Sydney: Blue Mountains, Manley Beach, Featherdale, Harbor Bridge Climb Brisbane: Australia Zoo Port Douglas/Queensland: Opal Reef Snorkeling

Enjoy

Could you let my wife and I know what your various tour arrangements and providers were as we will be on a round Australia trip soon.

You could post or email us at the email below.

Thanks!

Archived