spa price list

glittergal1

Hello Sailing on the Fantasia next March does anyone have an upto date price list for the Aurea spa ?

I've got the Spa price list from OPERA as of 1 week ago and the price list off Divina as of Nov 2012. The two lists have the same prices for the same treatments but do offer slightly different "menus". I should imagine the Divina list would be very similar to the Fantasia list

MSC DIVINA LIST

Spa_0011.jpg

Spa_0012.jpg

Spa_0013.jpg

Spa_0014.jpg

Spa_0014.jpg

I'll put the OPERA list on the next two posts as you can only have 5 images per post

Pete

Edited by Skier52

Thank you, thank you.

I have been trying to get this information ever since I booked for October 28 Preziosa YC. The line I liked most, over the years, was HAL but have been on all of the cruiselines mentioned, except NCL. As a solo the prices for cabins on MSC works for me and even though I have never been on this line before, even with glitches, some major on other lines, I have never been on a bad cruise.

I have booked a package as has been suggested but I like to get general prices to compare and decide. I am interested particularly in acupuncture price and you are first person that has been able to give me a general idea. I also like to have to compare port day specials to think about trying some of the new treatments on ship. Am so looking forward to no hard sell at end of treatments.

People talk about nickel and dime, particularly someone who has never been on a MSC ship. While I have never been on MSC with research and particularly this forum I will be in 2 months. European cruising, as I love Italy, seems to fit the bill with retirement.

My personal favourites are the hot stone massage and the Bali Sunrise Lulur.

They do have some deals onboard and the occasional special but none, in my experience, work out as good as the ones you buy in advance. The Platinum Rose and Diamaond Orchid are great deals.

Are these spa packages as advertised, solely for one person.

In other words if my wife books a package in her name, can she

pass over to me one or two of the treatments.

i.e. Can two people share one package.

Sorry, don't know. I've only ever booked them for myself.

• 2 months later...
Glitter gal, if you like spa treatments (as I do), younare much cheaper buying a package before you go. You save a lot that way. There are several available . You can see them on the website under onboard services here

http://www.msccruises.co.uk/uk_en/Special-Services/Massage-Spa-Beauty.aspx

Hi Amo

Do you still get your MSC Club discount if you book these packages before you go? I'm on the Musica repo to the Dom Rep and these packages state that you get entrance to the Thermal Spa for the duration of the cruise - In your experience is there any restriction on this and what does it include? The cheapest package is only 99 euros and includes one massage, but more importantly the Spa access - this seems like a steal but am I missing anything?

Thanks

• 2 months later...

5,000+ Club

Glitter gal, if you like spa treatments (as I do), younare much cheaper buying a package before you go. You save a lot that way. There are several available . You can see them on the website under onboard services here

http://www.msccruises.co.uk/uk_en/Sp...pa-Beauty.aspx

as my cruise gets closer I am looking at booking a package before I go but where do I find the prices?

This was posted earlier in reply to your question about prices.

Edited by Cruisergal1208

5,000+ Club

http://www.msccruises.co.uk/uk_en/Sp...pa-Beauty.aspx

This was posted earlier in reply to your question about prices.

So sorry. I did not check this link before I re-posted it. It did not work when I just tried.

Hope someone will give you the correct link.