Star May 16, 2015 Sailing - Alla 2 day comfort tour St. Petersburg

bsrkent

Great news for the Viking Star May 16, 2015 Sailing ... Alla tours has agreed to accommodate a smaller group for a fixed price for their very well known 2 day comfort tour in St Petersburg.

We have 4 confirmed guests at this time and could easily accept another 4 for this unique tour that includes your required Russian visa, lunches both days, and early private entry into the Hermitage Museum among other features for the total cost (both days) of 265 USD and they accept your US credit card upon arrival.

If you are interested drop me an email to: kent (at) imagin (dot) net and I'll provide details. Please show Alla St Petersburg tour in the subject.

I think I just posted to a thread that you may have already seen, but if not: If you haven't already, you may want to find (or start) the "Roll Call" for your cruise. Go to the "ROLL CALLS" section, "All other cruise lines" section of the message forums here on Cruise Critic! It's a good way of hooking up with other passengers on your cruise.

• 2 weeks later...

We toured with Alla in 2009 and were so pleased that we chose to work wirh her. Our guide was Elena, who we thought did a great job. Our only con for the two days was one of our own making. At 12 people (all gathered on the roll call, so we were all strangers), our group was too big. Six or 8 people would have been much better, seeing as how we didn't know one another before starting.