Problem with ask.cunard.com from the U.S.

bluemarble

There appears to be something going on that is preventing access to the "ask.cunard.com" home page from the U.S. using the usual URL http://ask.cunard.com. That URL now automatically redirects me to the home page for Cunard's North American web site "www.cunard.com" instead.

I notice in the UK, the URL for "ask.cunard.com" is being redirected to http://www.cunard.co.uk/already-booked/ask-cunard/. From the UK, this looks like the "ask.cunard.com" site we all know and love with some videos added to the home page for some of the more popular questions. From the U.S., that link also automatically redirects me to "www.cunard.com".

This may just be a temporary problem, but for now at least there is a work-around to get into "ask.cunard.com" from the U.S.

Try this link which should take you directly to the "Life on Board" section within "ask.cunard.com".

From there, you may enter a question as usual or navigate to another section. Just don't select the "Ask Cunard" Home link or the "Help & Advice" link in the upper right. Those links also redirect me to "www.cunard.com".

I hope this helps others outside the UK who are also having problems getting into ask.cunard.com.

Regards,

John.

Thanks for the warning, are the links in the sticky still working for those of you not in the UK ?

The links to the various example questions on the sticky still work fine.

The one link to "Cunard Help" (which tries to go straight to the "ask.cunard.com" home page) does not work for me in the U.S. That link now takes me to the home page for "www.cunard.com" instead.