RSVP Feb 5-12, 2017 on the Koningsdam

Boytjie

I left my booking up to chance. I decided if Single Outside (OO) cabins were still available that I would book, and they were. I got cabin 9 out of 12. That was somewhat surprising given that I got booking form 168. I figured that all the competition would be for suites and deluxe verandahs.

I'm also excited that we're getting a full itinerary rather than an abbreviated one. With all the RSVP entertainment sure to be brought aboard, I only hope we get a glimpse of Koningsdam's new offerings.

50 weeks to go!

• 3 weeks later...
If anyone is interested Captain Albert, who has an interesting blog about being a captain with HAL, is currently onboard the Koningsdam posting pictures and describing the final preparations before Koningsdam departs for her inaugural cruise.

http://www.hollandamericablog.com/albert/

Thanks for posting the link. I have an unnatural fascination with Koningsdam. I'm excited about sailing her with RSVP, but I really want to sail her on a regular HAL cruise so I can see all the new entertainment. I guess I will have to book a 10-night southern Caribbean in December 2018. Too many cruises, not enough time.