Do names have to have suffixes on reservation??

camtheriot

We are boarding our ship TOMORROW MORNING... And I was wondering ... And hoping... That suffixes (like Sr., Jr., III) are not required for the reservations? There wasn't a place for them when I booked them so I just assumed they weren't needed... I was supposed to give them a call but it slipped my mind until tonight :eek::eek::eek:

We are boarding our ship TOMORROW MORNING... And I was wondering ... And hoping... That suffixes (like Sr., Jr., III) are not required for the reservations? There wasn't a place for them when I booked them so I just assumed they weren't needed... I was supposed to give them a call but it slipped my mind until tonight :eek::eek::eek:

You shouldn't have any problems. My DH is a JR and our reservations never have the JR, also his C&A number does not have his JR. His passport does have the JR, and we've never had any problem boarding. Have a great cruise and don't worry!

Judy

You shouldn't have any problems. My DH is a JR and our reservations never have the JR, also his C&A number does not have his JR. His passport does have the JR, and we've never had any problem boarding. Have a great cruise and don't worry!

Judy

It never seems to be on our reservation name, but if you entered it from his passport as his name, it's there, just not showing. We have not had a problem. Mrs. JWF III

Whew!!! Thanks everyone... I feel much better about this now.. Lol. I'm going to bed so I can wake up and get on the beautiful Liberty of the Seas!!!

Cool. We have sailed on her 3x this year including August 21-28. One tip: don't bother buying streaming Internet. It doesn't work. Basic is ok.