Cash or a ticket for shuttle to Horseshoe Bay?

royal girl

The fare for the mini-bus to Horseshoe Bay is $7.00 cash pp. As for a tip, it would be appreciated by the driver but not required.

SBtS

Is that each way or round trip?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Does anyone know where I can purchase the book of 15 tickets? We will be traveling as a group of 16 people and think is much more economical to purchase 2 or 3 books as we plan on doing most of walking around in Hamilton area. We are doing 1/2 day as a beach (dockyard to Hamilton via shuttle minibus) 1/2 day in st. George (using NCL free ferry) and 1 full day in the Hamilton area. The final day in dockyard.

Does anyone know where I can purchase the book of 15 tickets? We will be traveling as a group of 16 people and think is much more economical to purchase 2 or 3 books as we plan on doing most of walking around in Hamilton area. We are doing 1/2 day as a beach (dockyard to Hamilton via shuttle minibus) 1/2 day in st. George (using NCL free ferry) and 1 full day in the Hamilton area. The final day in dockyard.

Ticket booklets have been on sale in Hamilton at the ferry terminal, bus station and Post office. They have been available in St. George's. They have not been available at the Dockyard. Given te itinerary you outline I don't think the ticket booklet is economical since you can't get them at the Dockyard and you have other than public transportation planned for most of your trips. They are not good on the minibuses.