Shared Shuttles from POM

nautica34

What times do the shared shuttles pick up at POM for Ft Lauderdale airport? I checked a few of the shuttle websites, did not see any times listed. Will be cruising from Miami, thinking about taking flight from Ft. Lauderdale. The issue is the flight is 12pm. Other flights are significantly higher from Miami and Ft Lauderdale. I'll be traveling solo so trying to avoid uber, taxi etc. Thanks!

What times do the shared shuttles pick up at POM for Ft Lauderdale airport? I checked a few of the shuttle websites, did not see any times listed. Will be cruising from Miami, thinking about taking flight from Ft. Lauderdale. The issue is the flight is 12pm. Other flights are significantly higher from Miami and Ft Lauderdale. I'll be traveling solo so trying to avoid uber, taxi etc. Thanks!

When you go through customs call the phone number for the shuttle then meet up with them. It really is simple to do. You should try to get off of the ship earlier to make sure you get to FLL on time. It isn't a long right.

When you go through customs call the phone number for the shuttle then meet up with them. It really is simple to do. You should try to get off of the ship earlier to make sure you get to FLL on time. It isn't a long right.
Thanks! Do they pick up in a specific area (haven't taken shuttle previously)?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

The shuttle driver will coordinate with you for pick-up.

Your other option is Uber or Lyft. UberX or a standard Lyft, sized for 2-3 passengers and bags, should be about $35 and will take you straight to FLL -- no waiting for other passengers. The wait for a car at POM is usually under 5 min.

The shuttle driver will coordinate with you for pick-up.

Your other option is Uber or Lyft. UberX or a standard Lyft, sized for 2-3 passengers and bags, should be about $35 and will take you straight to FLL -- no waiting for other passengers. The wait for a car at POM is usually under 5 min.

Thanks! Thought uber would be more. Tried uber for the 1st time in December from pom to hotel close to Miami airport. Price was close to $30 for shared.

Thanks! Thought uber would be more. Tried uber for the 1st time in December from pom to hotel close to Miami airport. Price was close to $30 for shared.

SAS or QLS charge $15 per person.

We have used both and they were good.

Www.ridesas.com

Www.qualitylimoservice.com

The shuttle companies will ask you to call when you exit the building and they will be there in a few minutes.

Edited by swedish weave

Surge pricing must have been in effect - you should have received a warning before you confirmed your request - because the fare should have been closer to $20 or less (unless your hotel was out in Doral or someplace west of MIA? :confused: )