Steakhouse Wine and Bar Menu

wisc mom

Here is the steakhouse wine and bar menu from our recent cruise on the Breeze. I didn't have luck finding a copy before we left, so I took pics of the menu to help someone else in the future that may be looking for it too.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by wisc mom
  • Thanks 1

Thanks a bunch for posting these, I think I will book for the 1st night to take advantage of the 50% off bottles. If you could please upload the photos not just screenshot, can't read some of them. Does second bourbon on the list say Blanton's?

Edited by MBP1

Thanks a bunch for posting these, I think I will book for the 1st night to take advantage of the 50% off bottles. If you could please upload the photos not just screenshot, can't read some of them. Does second bourbon on the list say Blanton's?

Yes. Blanton's and The Duke were only available at the steakhouse. Buffalo Trace and Woodford Reserve were at most other bars on the ship.

Thanks...you didn’t happen to get I pic of the “by the glass” menu did you?

Sorry, I didn't. I thought I got everything, but the by the glass menu must have been separate somewhere. I popped in to look at the wine list, and my son was horrified that I was taking pictures of it while he was there and practically dragged me out LOL

Sorry, I didn't. I thought I got everything, but the by the glass menu must have been separate somewhere. I popped in to look at the wine list, and my son was horrified that I was taking pictures of it while he was there and practically dragged me out LOL

:'):')...thanks for getting what you did. I never even think to take photos while cruising...then forget everything that was offered...lol

Thanks! A pretty good selection, definitely gonna try the French champagne! :D

French champagne is double the work. All champagne is French, from the Champagne region, specifically. If it comes from any place else, it's just sparkling wine.

It would be like saying American bourbon. All bourbon is American. From anywhere else, it's whisky (or whiskey).