Need suggestions for Galveston

joanne1

We have never been to Texas and would like some help. I am hoping that someone will have some suggestions for a hotel - 2 night for the end of March. I don't think it is Texas' Spring Break but should I expect it to be busy?

Thanks!

We have never been to Texas and would like some help. I am hoping that someone will have some suggestions for a hotel - 2 night for the end of March. I don't think it is Texas' Spring Break but should I expect it to be busy?

Thanks!

We are not going until Oct 2006 but have booked the Hilton.. have had a member of our group stay there and recommends it.. There is also a HI not sure which one.. Harbour House is recommended, the Galvez.. I know there are more.. I am sure others will help as well... Good Luck!! Unsure of the time of year..

We just got back from the Rhapsody of the Seas departing from Galveston and we stayed at Holiday Inn on the Beach. They offered an ocean view room and offered free parking for the week and shuttled us to and from the hotel free. It was great. You brought your luggage down to the lobby on the day of departure and then they loaded it up on the bus, unloaded it at the terminal. When we came back the bus was waiting for us and loaded all our luggage up, and dropped us off in the parking lot next to our vehicles. It was a nice hotel for the price. I would recommend staying there.

Hi Joanne ~

I know it is a little premature....but,

allow me to be the first to Welcome you to the Great State of Texas ! :D

I have stayed @ The Hotel Galvez. It's a very nice hotel.

BTW, Texas will Spring Break at different times. My school is 13 - 17 March 2006.

we stayed at Holiday Inn on the Beach. They offered an ocean view room and offered free parking for the week and shuttled us to and from the hotel free. It was great. It was a nice hotel for the price. I would recommend staying there.
. We have stayed at 3 different hotels in Galveston and have settled on the Holiday Inn on the Beach. In fact we are booked for 2/5. Nice rooms, good view, free parking and shuttle service and the prices are reasonable. I would recommend it to anyone.

Oh, by the way, it is only a short drive to Walmart and Joe's Crab Shack. Got Crabs?

Archived