ANswer soon please

pjucth

We are cruising 4/15 on Hal out of Baltimore. Both new port and cruise line for us. It will be myself and my husband(active 40's)and my Dad. 80 yrs. old. Healthy but slowed down.Any info on this line and port would be helpful.Should be arriving in Baltimore by train. Someplace to stay? Dad will have trouble standing for long periods or long walks. Bring own wheelchair or anything provided by line? How about excursions for us (younger folks)? All info appreciated

If you go to the main board of cruise critic and scroll down to the HAL board youwill find people in there to give yu whatever it is you need. People on cruise critic are most friendly- I havelearned a lot on these boards.

Going NOWHERE

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;10;22;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Miracle, February 13, 2005

Legend, October 22,2004

Voyager August 31,2003

Victory September 22,2002

Regal Empress,June 2001

Sensation,August 2000

Bring your own wheelchair as the cruises lines are heavy and they may not allow you to take off ship.

Hopfully a Hawiian Cruise

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2006;12;5;11;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500 Until we sail away on the ocean blue

Navigator of the Seas Western Crib 08/03

Dawn Princess - Eastern Carb

Dawn Princess Panamal Canal

Thanks so far! The only ports we are going to. that are new are Tortola and Hal's private island.We will do some things seperate from my father that are more active. Suggestions on some low key things that would be easy for him to do alone would be helpful.Like the bus tour type thing.The other Ports are San Jaun and St. Marten. Also has anyone cruised out of Baltimore?

Archived