BadEd and His Tahitian Pictures

Debi_D

Well now that some of the post are missing I was wondering if anybody had looked at BadEd's Pictures from his trip from Tahiti recently. I was able to see some of them but had to leave and now I want to see the rest and the Post is "Missing".

BadEd if you are out there in cyberspace can you post again or if someone knows where I can find the page that is holding his pictures then please let me know.

Thanks!

Tahitian Princess and Dive, Dive, Dive:-)

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00ffff&cdt=2004;11;3;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

I couldn't find it, but i saw them all and they were spectacular. Hope they find them.

7 Days on The Star Princess OCTOBER,24,2004

<applet code="countdown.class" CODEBASE="http://*************/java-sys" width="203" height="25">

<param name="font" value="lcdb0">

<param name="year" value=2004>

<param name="month" value=10>

<param name="day" value=24>

<param name="hour" value=05>

</applet>

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If these aren't professional, I don't know what is.

7 Days on The Star Princess OCTOBER,24,2004

<applet code="countdown.class" CODEBASE="http://*************/java-sys" width="203" height="25">

<param name="font" value="lcdb0">

<param name="year" value=2004>

<param name="month" value=10>

<param name="day" value=24>

<param name="hour" value=05>

</applet>

THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH KB9MU icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

These are terrific and I can't wait to send them to my sister whom I will be traveling with to Tahiti in Nov.

Debi D

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00ffff&cdt=2004;11;3;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

KB9MU - Of all the pictures I've seen on this board, these have to TOP THEM ALL!! Thanks for all the memories. We cruised RT from Honolulu on the Princess ship Fair Princess to Tahiti TWELVE years ago. What a fantastic trip that was and how we wish Princess was still doing that one. THANK YOU FOR MAKING THAT CRUISE COME ALIVE FOR US TWELVE YEARS LATER!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Debi_D:

I was wondering if anybody had looked at BadEd's Pictures from his trip from Tahiti recently.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jerry Garcia is rolling over in his grave! It's "DeadEd" not "BadEd"! icon_wink.gif

We were on the same cruise, but somehow my pictures weren't half as good as Ed's! Guess I'll have to practice more!

Happy cruising! icon_smile.gif

Bill

Coming Attractions:

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;8;23;17;0;00&timezone=GMT+0000

8/23/04 Royal Princess, 12 Day British Isles/Western Europe

3/6/05 Legend of the Seas, 11 day Ensenada to Honolulu

3/17/05 Legend of the Seas, 10 day Honolulu to Ensenada

Thanks for correcting me Bill I wasn't sure of the exact name. I was at work and in a hurry to look at the pictures and when I had the chance to look at them again his post was gone so I punted and all of these nice people were able to read between the lines and point me in the right direction.

We are really looking forward to our trip but I think we will be seeing more underwater beauty than the land....

Thanks again

Debi

Hi DeadEd,

Would you please tell me where your "Owner's Suite" was located...forward or aft. If it was aft, which deck where you on and did you feel any vibrations. We have an aft cabin booked on deck six, but some people said that they felt vibrations. Also was your view blocked because there is solid wall as part of your railing area on the balcony.

Thanks in advance for you help and AWESEOME pictures. Seeing how you have such great one...I may have to take less on this vacation and just keep looking at your pictures.

DONNA

=^..^=

Donna.gif

Hey DeadEd-

Another question for you, were you able to take your camera on excursions (Marc in Huahine, Bruno, etc) without concern that it would get wet? My husband has a Digital/SLR camera and is concerned about taking it on water related excursions.

By the way your pictures were absolutely beautiful!

Thanks,

Lisa

Millenium 2002

Fascination 2000

Imagination 1995

Celebration 1989

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sorry it took so long to reply[ Lisa. Some excursions you can take a nice camera on, some not. We also use a canon s45. We put that in a plastic baggy. Thanks for the kind words icon_smile.gif

Donna, we LOVED our cabin. It was aft, in fact it faced backwards. 6091. I think it was the best room on the boat. No vibrations that I noticed.

DeadEd...

Thanks for your responding to our posts. Did you have a problem at all when you sat out on the deck? Where you able to see the ocean with the SOLID wall below the railings? Did you have to stand to see the ocean? We were very concerned about the vibrations being in the same location that you were...that is the aft on the same deck.

Thanks for your help.

DONNA

=^..^=

Donna.gif

No, we were concerned that the balcony under the hand rail was solid but this was not an issue. We could see the ocean while sitting on our balcony. You really don't need to worry about vibrations imho. We were there for 11 days and not once did either of us notice a vibration. They might have been there but if so they were not noticable. The location at the back of the boat is ideal. I think you will be quite happy.

Archived