looking FWDto our 6-16 Tahitian Princess cruise but.....

chuckncole

We are wondering what the best tour in Bora Bora Is?

It there any recomendations that beat Brunos excursion in Riatea?

Do you need reservations at Bloody Mary's for lunch or dinner?

Ehat openona Sunday in Roratonga? Any not to miss recommendations???

FYI We avoid ship tours we prefer smaller gourps adn saving a buck or two helps.

Anyone have information on a semi private (8-10 people) sunset cruise on Bora Bora?

We arrive in Papeete at 2:30 A.M. Are there taxi's available or a better method of transpo. to the ship?

I heard there are new matress' True ot false? Do we need egg crates for the mattress?

We are sailing with 3 other couples all celebrating 40th bday. We are at the same table.. Will they make a special dessert/ bday cake? how do we go about getting this organized?

oh yes.... We know of 3 cc couples on this cruise.. ONLY???? anyone else joining?

I have faith in this CC group I am sure all my questions will be answered soon.

THANK YOU in Advance
Colleen and Charles in California

Hi colleen and charles. We did a 10 tahitian on the R-4 which I believe is now the TP. We booked all our tours after getting to each dock. Loved feeding the sharks and playing with the rays. Hired a driver to take us around one Island for the sights and bloody mary's bar. Bar very touristy but fun. We booked a sailboat ride and snorkeling with a delightful french family on one island. It was one of the best cruises we have done.
dirk pitt

Taravana is an excellent sunset sail on Bora Bora. They have a website, that I think you can find through the tahiti traveler site. We did this on our Mar. 8th sailing. You can read a review by New York Lady or myself, explaining this and our other tours.

I didn't even notice if we had a new mattress, from last year! But, it was just fine.

I don't think it's imperative to have a reservation at Bloody Mary's. We didn't for lunch, but didn't go for dinner. Anyone else?

Nita

Archived