Report from Jan. 7 Rio-BA cruise

emckeeve

I promised I'd TRY to keep on ongoing report going while on this cruise, but time seems to slip away each day. I will have do it when I get home if anyone is interested. The weather finally cleared today after several days of overcast skies. We now realize that it has been a blessing in disguise. It's HOT in the sun!! Until next week . . .

emckeeve.... very interested!! Please do post a report when you're home again, and in the meantime give my best regards to Capt Barnije, Donatos, and Yuba (spelling is wrong, she's the Housekeeper).

Hope you're having a fabulous experience!!

I promised I'd TRY to keep on ongoing report going while on this cruise, but time seems to slip away each day. I will have do it when I get home if anyone is interested.

We are indeed very interested. Hope that you enjoy the balance of your trip. We're eagerly awaiting your report upon your return. Thanks.

I promised I'd TRY to keep on ongoing report going while on this cruise, but time seems to slip away each day. I will have do it when I get home if anyone is interested. The weather finally cleared today after several days of overcast skies. We now realize that it has been a blessing in disguise. It's HOT in the sun!! Until next week . . .

Of course we would LOVE a report!!! Especially with these new itineraries:D

Archived