Captain Bryan's Stingray Tour

dbarry

I've been back a few days now and I plan to write a full review in the next couple of days. I'm having a pretty tough time getting used to living life again without all the special attention that was very easy to get used to on the Enchantment. We had a wonderful time, everything was great. We went to Jamaica, my new favorite port, and Grand Cayman. If I can answer any questions for anyone I'd be glad to. We hired Peat Taylor in Ocho Rios and Captain Bryan's for our stingray tour in Grand Cayman.

Darlene

I almost forgot, we used Priceline to get the Embassy Suites in Fort Lauderdale and just like everything else about this trip it was great.

WE are going on the Enchantment in February. There are 2 families with a total of 6 kids ages 11 to 18. Any suggestions??? Also, did you book your excursions before you left? If yes, how did you get info on them.

I am looking forward to your review.

Thanks,

Jody

Would love your feedback about Captain Bryan's. I sent an email via the site June 30, and I am still waiting to hear back. Thanks.

Marie

Actually I wrote a review that is listed below this posts. Just scroll down a little further and look for my name dbarry.

I would add a link to it but I don't know how to do that. Sorry.

Darlene

Archived