Woo hoo! We're the only ship in port!

eyern

Since the Dawn Princess is the only ship in port on Oct 11, I assume that will make the tour boats (Soto's, Marvin's, Nativeway) uncrowded and personalized for a stingray city trip (and tendering should be a breeze too)! Should we wait and purchase our tour at the dock in case they are fighting over business that day or go ahead and reserve in advance? Alan.

I was thinking about waiting to book a trip until I got there....

But just noticed, there are THREE ships in port that day.

Both Disney (2500pax) and Carnival (2600pax) arrive at 7am.

My ship, Century, arrives at 8am.

It may be a LONG time before my feet touch the shore. :(

Nick

If your cruise leaves on Sunday 26 September 2004 then you get to Grand Cayman on Friday 1 October. I have just checked the October scedule and the EOS is there 9.30am till 5.00pm. The Mariner of the Seas is in Grand Cayman on Thursday 30 September 2004.

Ouch.

I just looked up the Century for December 21st. 7 ship in port that day. Guess I need to make reservations soon.

Will be a busy day. How many tenders do they have. Will there be more since so many ships in port? will all 7 ships be lined up together?

Thanks

Thanks for the site. I have a question though, my ship shows on the web site from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM. My cruise stop is scheduled from 7:00 AM to 3:00PM. Anyone know why there would be a difference in time?

• 4 weeks later...
What if I go to that website and don't see my ship listed? I'm on the EOS the week of 9/26/04. We're due in GC on Fri. I see the Mariner listed that day, but not the Explorer. Any ideas?

Don't panic...your ship will be in Grand Cayman. I checked the port site also, and it listed only our ship for the day...but it turned out, there was another huge ship in port. We were in Grand Cayman on New Year's Day, and with two ships it was still pretty crowded, but we had a ball. :)

Archived