Jacksonville Info Needed Please

carol459

WE JUST BOOKED A CARNIVAL CRUISE fASINATION THAT LEAVES FROM JACKSONVILLE

we are from one from Calif and one from Michigan.we have never been to Jacksinville! so anyone that would like to share their info and experience.Help......we need it

how close is airport to cruiseport?

hotels in area? anything we should know

good or bad

thanks for your info

Carol and Melody

we r goin in jan 2009

lov to hav everyone join us

The airport is just a few miles from port. Most hotels near the airport offer free shuttles to and from port. We stayed at a Holiday Inn, which was really nice--about $100/nt. There is also a Hilton Garden Inn for about the same price which I have heard great things about. Jax was a great, easy port. I hope you have a great time!

Are you planning on staying any time in Jacksonville? I am originally from nortern California but live near the port now, drive by every time I go to my boyfriends. Any hotel in the airport area is not too far away. Thw Holiday Inn express is close to port though. Do you want to go to the beach in Jax? This will help in tellimg you where to stay.

we bked for jan.2009 btob cruises.we have not been on fasination or out of jacksonville..

love to know where airport is to cruiseport. hotels godd and inexpensive.

thanks for any info you can share with us

Carol and Melody

Booked Fascination for October. Did quite a bit of research on hotels in the area and, as mentioned, very good hotels on Airport Road. I booked the HAMPTON INN which has gotten very good user reviews. I hope I made a good choice. Good rates, breakfast included on embarkation day. They do not provide a shuttle, but assured me a taxi would be very convenient and reasonably priced Has anyone stayed here? Would really appreciate input.

Any hotel in the airport area is not too far away. Thw Holiday Inn express is close to port though. Do you want to go to the beach in Jax? This will help in tellimg you where to stay.

If we do, is it best to stay near air port or pier?

Booked Fascination for October. Did quite a bit of research on hotels in the area and, as mentioned, very good hotels on Airport Road. I booked the HAMPTON INN which has gotten very good user reviews. I hope I made a good choice. Good rates, breakfast included on embarkation day. They do not provide a shuttle, but assured me a taxi would be very convenient and reasonably priced Has anyone stayed here? Would really appreciate input.

Hi:) I live here and there are many hotels on "Airport Road".

I haven't stayed there but it looks very nice. The port and all

those hotels are not far from each other.

You also have a Ruby Tuesday's and Longhorn's very close by:)

Archived