last chocolate!

thegotogirl

Oh well...time to book another cruise. I just went into my "secret stash" of all of the bedpillow chocolates that I collect each night on a cruise, and I just ate the last one:( Not bad since we got back from our last cruise exactly a month ago. So the new ritual must be to book the next cruise after I have raided and eaten all of the chocolates from the last cruise. Hmmmmm...maybe next time I will eat the chocolate ON the cruise and book the next cruise while on that cruise....Nahhhhh....this is more fun! (This was the first time I took the chocolates home from a cruise...that's a new ritual too)!

This is so funny, because just yesterday i had this intense craving for chocolate and the only chocs i had in the candy bowl were from my Alaskan Princess cruise, it felt really good to eat it:)

its funny that i NEVER want to have those while on the ship though...:confused: but then again, its nice to have them much later for sweet memories:D

What a great idea! I never save the chocolates. My hubby and I always eats them in bed while still on the ship. I'm gonna start saving them for when I'm not cruising. Thanks for the tip!

I also bring home the chocolate and give it to my husband a month or so after the cruise. Now you should book a "Next Cruise" while on the ship and then actually plan the cruise when the chocolate is gone. Best of both worlds. Having the chocolate after the cruise and on-board credit while on the cruise.

• 4 months later...

If I booked a cruise as soon as I finished the chocolates... well, lets just say I would be going on more cruises sooner! HeHe!

Unfortunately work schedules don't allow for more than 1 cruise every few years. Hopefully that will change and we can be up to one (or two) a year soon!

Archived