Effy Diversa jewerly

funtimex2

Does anyone know anything about the Effy Diversa jewerly? I like the Diversa earrings but was wondering if they can be purchased other places. Also can you bargin with Effy Jewerly or are they a fixed price store? We will be in the Bahamas in April and I wanted to do my homework on this before I get there and my eyes become blurred from the jewerly and price tags.

With the world economy being as bad as it is, I would assume that you can bargain anywhere. You might not get a better price, but it is always wise to ask. The worst they can do is say no. You'll know if they mean it if they let you walk out of the store without making an effort to keep you.

ShopNBC was selling some Effy jewelry online and on their TV channel. My sister called me to tell me the earrings that were similar to the ones I didn't buy in the store last month were on TV and by the time I got to the website to look at them they were sold out.

Keep your eyes open on the website because they might have something you like from the brand. I am hoping they will get more stuff in stock.

• 2 months later...

I was on a cruise to the Bahamas in Jan of 09 and did purchased the blue diamond Diversa ear rings and necklace from Effy. There were 3 Effy shops in Nassau, I went to all 3 and got the best deal on them from the Effy outlet shop. They also threw in some free Peridot earrings and necklaces for my daughters. There was also a coupon book on board you can purchase that gave you freebies from shops at Ports of call all over. I did take the time to go to each shop and recieve them. There was no high pressure sales from any of them.

Hi,

I've bought Effy Diversa jewelry in San Juan, St. Maarten, and St. Kitts. The prices were identical, the quality is the same, and yes they do deal some. If you like the piece, they buy it, but not because it is an investment grade piece. There is more selection of styles and carat weight, than in the U.S. website sales. I've enjoyed the pieces and they are a little different than your usual necklace, or ring.

• 9 months later...

Archived