Ventura Menus

damehippy

Have just returned from the Ventura last week, altough I don't have a copy of the menu all I can say is "lucky you". The food in the Saffron restaurant was fantastic and the service amazing. Also the buffet food in the Windjammer was great too. Wish I was back on her!

• 2 weeks later...

Ive got some at home, but we're on holiday from tomorrow, and we've not packed yet:eek:, so I'll type them up for you when I get back!

Give me a week and I'll get your mouth watering at the thought of those good puds!!

Enjoy your cruise!!

Jenni

• 4 weeks later...
Ive got some at home, but we're on holiday from tomorrow, and we've not packed yet:eek:, so I'll type them up for you when I get back!

Give me a week and I'll get your mouth watering at the thought of those good puds!!

Enjoy your cruise!!

Jenni

Have you got the menus yet? :)

Sorry for the delay!

I've been having a panic whilst looking for these, It took me an age to find them, and was quite worried as I knew they were with other honeymoon memorabilia! Thankfully, after a good search, they have been found! :D

I did type them up for you last week, but living in the sticks, we are at the end of the broadband line, and our connection can sometimes be a little dicey, so true to form, it went just after I'd typed them up for you!

Hopefully you can see the attachments, and now having read them again, my cottage cheese and melba toast lunch does not seem very appetising anymore!

Enjoy!

Jenni

PS - Really sorry for the delay again!

Menu 1.pdf

Menu 2.pdf

Archived