RCL Plantinum - how do I become CC Elite?

jgirvine2

I am RCL Platinum, so that will make me CC

Select for my first cruise on Celebrity. My question is if I want to be Elite on CC, do I start at 0 cruise credits, or since I am already Select because of the Royal, do I need 5 more to be Elite?

Thanks

I am RCL Platinum, so that will make me CC

Select for my first cruise on Celebrity. My question is if I want to be Elite on CC, do I start at 0 cruise credits, or since I am already Select because of the Royal, do I need 5 more to be Elite?

Thanks

I'm in the same situation -RCL platinum, therefore X Select- and I wondered the same. So I called Captain's Club and asked. They told me that I would become Elite after 5 Celebrity cruises credits. You might give them a call and see if they tell you the same thing. Sometimes info varies depending on who answers the phone.

And I asked a different question. I am Elite on Celebrity and Diamond on RCCL. I asked if Celebrity sailings counted towards Diamond Plus on RCCL. They said no. To advance to Diamond Plus I could only use RCCL sailings.

To become Elite on Celebrity you either need 10 Celebrity cruise credits or you would need to become Diamond on Royal Caribbean.

I had a long drawn out explanation....but I missed this!

You said it PERFECT!!:D

~Jaime

I'm in the same situation -RCL platinum, therefore X Select- and I wondered the same. So I called Captain's Club and asked. They told me that I would become Elite after 5 Celebrity cruises credits. You might give them a call and see if they tell you the same thing. Sometimes info varies depending on who answers the phone.

Regardless of what you were told, you would have to achieve "Diamond" status on Royal to be considered "Elite" on Celebrity. The cruise credits are not combinable between the two cruise lines.

To have your RCL credits transferred to Celebrity, is it automatic or do you have to contact the Captain's Club and ask for them to transfer?

Your credits will not transfer; they will grant you equivalent status if you are either platinum or diamond with Royal Caribbean. You would have to call the Captain's club to do this.

Archived