I'm on holidays!!!

Woo Hoo

I am now on long service leave for a month - a month of not teaching or marking or assessing any kids work!!! Less than 2 weeks to go until my cruise and am so excited!! Roll on Pacific Sun and Verandah Suite 6!!!

Rach

PS - yes I have had more than 1 bottle of wine tonight to celebrate!!!!! he he

Woo Hoo

I am now on long service leave for a month - a month of not teaching or marking or assessing any kids work!!! Less than 2 weeks to go until my cruise and am so excited!! Roll on Pacific Sun and Verandah Suite 6!!!

Rach

well all i can say and some good on you cabin v6 port side , wich will be great for sailaway at port side brisbane standing on your privite deck wine in hand what a great photos , again good on you and have a great cruise

no waiting in line to board , and all the extra things you will recievewe have been in a suite on the pacific sun not to stay but had friends in one the last time we were on her. we are in a suite on the pacific dawn in feb to nz

Good on your Sweet Successes, have a wonderful cruise.... because before you know it it'll all be a memory.

Sometimes it's more fun looking forward to a cruise, because when you're on the ship you're having a great time and the days just fly by, then suddenly it's all over...hate that bit...

Jillybean:)

Woo Hoo

Rach

Congratulations Rach, hope you have a fantastic cruise! Have a glass for me :)

Woo Hoo

Rach

hope you have read page 14-15 in the P&O book to what you get for booking a suite three cocktail parties the third is with the senior officers ,and over 25 extra LUXURIES.

Woo Hoo

He he he... I wish my teacher was sipping wine while marking homework back when I was at school... :rolleyes:,?? he he he, oh well:cool:.

Have a lovely cruise. :)

Archived