Specialty Restaurants

WichitaDave

My welcome aboard booklet notes that specialty restaurants "have a nominal cover charge and a la carte pricing". What does that mean? Do we have to pay for each entree as you do in a local restraurant in addition to the charge per person?? How much would that run...$20 for a steak, $25 for Prime Rib, etc.? This surely isn't publicized very well if so.

On the other hand, if NOT so, how much food can you order in the specialty restaurants? Three lobsters, two steaks at a serving, etc. Any limitations?

My welcome aboard booklet notes that specialty restaurants "have a nominal cover charge and a la carte pricing". What does that mean? Do we have to pay for each entree as you do in a local restraurant in addition to the charge per person?? How much would that run...$20 for a steak, $25 for Prime Rib, etc.? This surely isn't publicized very well if so.

On the other hand, if NOT so, how much food can you order in the specialty restaurants? Three lobsters, two steaks at a serving, etc. Any limitations?

From what I understand you can order one entree and as many appetizers as you'd like. There's a per person charge such as $25 at Cagneys, $15 at LeBistro.

In Cagney's in addition to the per person cover charge ($25), some entrees have an additional $10 charge, such as whole lobster, very large steak, surf & turf, crab legs). That would be the a la carte pricing reference. I am not aware of similar pricing in any of the other specialty restaurants. Typically only one entree per person, but the Tex Mex and Asian restaurants are known to allow more than one if asked.

Archived