Does not having a cruise scheduled change your personality?

FantasyLineAddict

I'd want to be called on it also. But I include sarcasm.. I think it is so mean especially when directed at newbies.

There definitely is mean sarcasm vs. friendly sarcasm.

Reminds me of when people ask if the windows open on the ships and they get blasted. Its a logical question since there are balconies that are lower than many of the windows. There are good reasons for not having the windows open, like not having enough staff to make sure they get closed when they need to be (or preventing dummies from opening them when they should be closed) lol, but still, nothing wrong with the question.

I didn't see the one with the popcorn response, but you're right, that wasn't nice of skylock to reply that to you, if that's what you meant.

It wasn't me.......this is the exact post that was quoted.....

I'm popping tons of popcorn with butter. Anyone else?:D

Anyone cans see that Rosefloater was clearly joking....

Well I always say this is Cruise "Critic", so there are things written on here that are critical... But I think we can have disagreements on this or that, but do it in a constructive way.... Of course you have a few on here that seem to take things way overboard (pun intended).

But for me, not having a cruise booked, makes me cRaZy!!!!:D

I'm asking because there are quite a few people here who will pick fights on threads just so they can say the opposite or cut someone down. I've also seen some follow particular posters around so they can dispute or make fun of whatever that person writes.

It's quality, not quantity in that post count rotfl2.gif

If I were a first time cruiser and read this board, I would think I was walking into a lion's den rather than boarding a beautiful ship for several days of fun.

What gives? I can only come up with bitterness over not getting to cruise soon. It makes no sense why someone who is angry about everything and irritated with people in general would spend so much time doing this.

Archived