Laundry on grandeur??

I think I saw an earlier post that there are no self-service laundry facilities on board the Grandeur. Any idea what the ship's offered laundry costs? I can't begin to think of what to pack for a 9 night cruise to New England and Canada at the end of this month (especially since I've lived in FL for 27 years now.....). Hoping to get everything into a single suitcase, but not sure that would be doable without the opportunity to have a little laundry while done on-board. :)

No RCL ship has self-service laundry. They sometimes run a special mid-way through the crouse which is something like $20 a bag. It is not cheap by any means.

I usually take advantage of that special whenever they run it and I usually get my stuff back the next day. It's really not a bad deal and reduces the amount of clothing we have to pack.

We haven't had good luck with the laundry service on Grandeur. Our clothing came back packed in a paper bag. It took several days and everything was wrinkled. There may have been a specific laundry service problem on our cruise. I'm not counting on laundry service on Grandeur again.

We haven't had good luck with the laundry service on Grandeur. Our clothing came back packed in a paper bag. It took several days and everything was wrinkled. There may have been a specific laundry service problem on our cruise. I'm not counting on laundry service on Grandeur again.

If your clothing came back in a paper sack you probably used the laundry bag special.

If you need your clothing cleaned and pressed you will pay the regular per item price. They do a fantastic job - better than our dry cleaners.

###

Archived