More On Arcadia!!!!!

seabourndt

The Posts Seemto Have Gone Silent!

Nothing At All On Her Since My Last Reply, What A Shame!!

I'm Goin To The P&o Roadshow This Coming Wednesday In Nottingham Anyone Going. To See About Their 2 New Ship Coming Out. Will Be Interesting To See. Anythging I Learn I Will Post Here. As Iam Going On The Arcadia Mini Cruise On 3rd June I'm Particularly Intersted.

i never got the 2nd edition, but just returned from the roadshow in nottingham she loks an amazing ship[. and the programs they've got planned. what cabinare you in?

a few as i scotish gentleman on black watch is going wu=ith his mother and fruiend mike whos a real laugh i'm i ce grade a159 at the aft balcony

david

hi let me know your cabin please. what did you think of the roadshow?

i had a hellish day.got off in long eaton,missed train.lots of peoppe at htl. pesentaition was great,arcadia lokks great?

the sams after was a bun fight? by the time i got there there was very little left. had to stand up drinking coffee. left my camera in taxi, lucky i got them to bring it back. then no trains at attenbortrough for over an hour. apart fromthat is was good. hope to meet you on board

david

SEABOURNDT@AOL.COM

got the arcadian atbthe roadshow i wish they had some decent pics of the ship rather than other pics. let me know where your cabin is. was hoping to get down to soton to see her come in unfortunatly i'm on the funchal ftrom liverool that day. maybe later

david

• 2 months later...

Archived