speciality restaurants open for lunch?

nseagirl

We had a Jazz Brunch on the Spirit in the Le Bistro on sea days.

Was the food as good as Le Bistro normally is for dinner, or completely different? The reason I'm asking is that it seems like there will be limited time to try all the different restaurants, so hitting Teppanyaki and Le Bistro for lunch would help us try more of them.

Was the food as good as Le Bistro normally is for dinner, or completely different? The reason I'm asking is that it seems like there will be limited time to try all the different restaurants, so hitting Teppanyaki and Le Bistro for lunch would help us try more of them.

It's different food...not Le Bistro's dinner menu. Remember "brunch" is a contraction of "breakfast and lunch". Many breakfast items, lunch items and some dinner type items.

It's different food...not Le Bistro's dinner menu. Remember "brunch" is a contraction of "breakfast and lunch". Many breakfast items, lunch items and some dinner type items.

I just thought it might be of a similar style, thus eliminating the need to try it for dinner to know how good it would be. I've heard so many good things about Le Bistro though I might need to try it a couple times anyway. It's just that the MDR menus look pretty good too, and there are only so many dinners on a 7 day cruise (14? Pre-Breakfast/Breakfast/Lunch/Snack/First Dinner/Second Dinner/Late night snack?). I'm sure you can't tell how excited we are to see what the food is like onboard.

I just thought it might be of a similar style, thus eliminating the need to try it for dinner to know how good it would be. I've heard so many good things about Le Bistro though I might need to try it a couple times anyway. It's just that the MDR menus look pretty good too, and there are only so many dinners on a 7 day cruise (14? Pre-Breakfast/Breakfast/Lunch/Snack/First Dinner/Second Dinner/Late night snack?). I'm sure you can't tell how excited we are to see what the food is like onboard.

I know, right? The only downside to the deliciousness of specialty dining is missing a meal in the MDR, because they're yummy too!! On the Star we were able to eat at the Asian/sushi restaurant at lunch on sea days and we went twice! :)

Archived