CAT GIRL!!! Are you around?

amybeth4

That's bad news. I'm staying at my sister's house and there are now eight people who could be receiving mail and my sister sees it first, so if it was overlooked, it's now in the garbage. Dammit...

Thanks for replying. I'll have to call BofA tomorrow. :(

That's bad news. I'm staying at my sister's house and there are now eight people who could be receiving mail and my sister sees it first, so if it was overlooked, it's now in the garbage. Dammit...

Thanks for replying. I'll have to call BofA tomorrow. :(

Gosh, I would hope that your sister wouldn't dispose of something

addressed to you. You could see the certicate outline through the window of the

envelope but it could have been mistaken for a credit card app. or sweepstakes

type envelop.

Keep me posted.

Because I've been waiting for the certificates, I wouldn't have thrown it out without opening it. However, because she gets mail for so many people, things have a way of getting tossed because sometimes she'll just assume it's NOT for me (I get the least in the house), think it's just and just toss it. I know that's the case because she's open mail addressed to me in the past when it comes from someone she could be getting mail from as well. I'll definitely have to call and hope they'll resend them. :(

Good Luck! Hopefully RCCL will send out new certs. The problem is that once you call for them the points are removed from your account. THey are numbered though so maybe that's how they keep track? I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!!

Let us know what happens!

~Connie

Just call Bank of America. I believe they can give you the certificate numbers from the missing certificates. You can call the certificate numbers into RCCL.

I was told this would work in case you booked a cruise with short notice and didn't have time to wait for the certificates to arrive in the mail. I think it might work for you too.

Good luck.

Guess what, people...

I'm a couple of weeks backed up with my magazine subscriptions, so today I started reading the Sept 4 issue of People (or Us or whatever, haha). As I'm reading it, an envelope fell out of the inside of the magazine. It was the certificates!

I called them on 8/22 and they were postmarked 8/25 so they've been sitting in the magazine for about three weeks. How amazing. How funny that I decided to read THAT magainze this morning, well before I even thought of having to call BofA and deal with that.

Woohoo, $150 credit here I come!

Oh by the way, everyone...I'm in a cabin with a friend but I only want the credit to go to MY account (I'm soooooooo generous!!!!) so I checked off Single Occupancy. Is that correct?

Thanks everyone and Cat! :)

Amy

Guess what, people...

I'm a couple of weeks backed up with my magazine subscriptions, so today I started reading the Sept 4 issue of People (or Us or whatever, haha). As I'm reading it, an envelope fell out of the inside of the magazine. It was the certificates!

I called them on 8/22 and they were postmarked 8/25 so they've been sitting in the magazine for about three weeks. How amazing. How funny that I decided to read THAT magainze this morning, well before I even thought of having to call BofA and deal with that.

Woohoo, $150 credit here I come!

Oh by the way, everyone...I'm in a cabin with a friend but I only want the credit to go to MY account (I'm soooooooo generous!!!!) so I checked off Single Occupancy. Is that correct?

Thanks everyone and Cat! :)

Amy

\

YIPPPEEE!!!, and yes single occupancy and make copies of BOTH sides before you send them off.

Archived