How does my daughter inherit my Platinum status?

Lil Davy

Update.............called C and A's 888# late this afternoon and was told no! DD has to earn Diamond on her own.

Actually, this is what is happening here too. We are diamond, the kids are gold. They will be Plat on the next cruise. But the emails that come to my oldest say "Here are your GOLD savings certificates!" - why my 9 year old is getting her own savings certificates is another story...lol. ;)

Actually, this is what is happening here too. We are diamond, the kids are gold. They will be Plat on the next cruise. But the emails that come to my oldest say "Here are your GOLD savings certificates!" - why my 9 year old is getting her own savings certificates is another story...lol. ;)

Michele....thats weird.....I just asked this exact question yesterday to C&A. My Oasis Inaug sailing will make me D but since I am going with my dad (first time sailing without the wife and kids) it will put me ahead of them....she told me that as soon as I become D it will follow to my wife and also my kids as long as they are under 18 and part of my household.

Michele....thats weird.....I just asked this exact question yesterday to C&A. My Oasis Inaug sailing will make me D but since I am going with my dad (first time sailing without the wife and kids) it will put me ahead of them....she told me that as soon as I become D it will follow to my wife and also my kids as long as they are under 18 and part of my household.

I haven't called C&A on it yet. I will before my next RCCL cruise. It is weird how she gets C&A certificates as if she was an adult.

Enjoy Oasis!!!!!

Archived