Cruise director on the liberty?

ncb106

Just off the Liberty last Sunday and Abe was our cruise director. He was good!

Keplerd - you write that Abe was on the Liberty . . . was that Abe Hughes? We had him on the Brilliance a few years ago and he was excellent. His enthusiasm was contagious and his friendliness evident. Do you have any idea how long he will be on the Liberty. I leave at the end of October.

island284

Sorry,

I don't know how long he will be there or if he was just temporarily assigned. Like you said, he was enthusiastic, funny, and personable. Very visible and would stop and talk while out and about! Have fun on your cruise--The Liberty was great!

Well he's currently on the Liberty. Some people have said he's there until November some say he's there through the middle of December. Hopefully someone on board right now will see the question and have a chance to ask him so the speculation can end. . .

Steve

I heard while on the ship (just got home from 9/12 sailing) that Abe was leaving when we docked...but just for his 'time off'...no mention of that he was leaving for good.

I thought he was excellent! Funny, entertaining as heck! The Love and Marriage show was a hoot, partially due to his 'prompting' of hilarious answers.

i am taking a cruise on the liberty of the sea in december and wanted to know who gonna be the cruise director,james andrew leaves in 11/22/09 who will take over?

James Andrew isn't the current director on there now. It's Abe Hughes. How long are CD's tours?

Archived