First time in Cozumel!

peiaigol524

This is the first time we will be in Cozumel, and the only port we do not have plans for! This is our first cruise trip and cruise critic has been really helpful to all of us! What would you guys suggest to do here, i see some possibilities but im not sure which will be great for First timers! any suggestions would be awesome! and we are a young group, early 20's to late 20's!

This is the first time we will be in Cozumel, and the only port we do not have plans for! This is our first cruise trip and cruise critic has been really helpful to all of us! What would you guys suggest to do here, i see some possibilities but im not sure which will be great for First timers! any suggestions would be awesome! and we are a young group, early 20's to late 20's!

AWESOME! you guys will love it! This is my 3rd time here and still am not tired of this beautiful place. My suggestion is finding some all inclusive beach resort that includes all your food and drinks for the day. I will be there this coming monday and booked a trip to Nachi Cocom which is $49 per person from 9am-5pm and this includes your own table and thatched umbrella, a waiter, ordering a 3 course meal off a menu and all the drinks you can drink!

Just don't get sucked into the touristy traps which are waaay over priced and americanized! try and experience the real mexico by going one street back from the main drag, there you will find cheap and authentic fun

If you want something relaxing then Nachi Cocom is the place. If you want to party then this is not the place for you. Some of the more "americanized" spots are fun if your into the party scene BUT they are costly!!! Nachi Cocom...49 bucks gets your food and ALL you can drink open bar ALL day!

You say this is your first cruise? Well, if you haven't snorkeled before and WANT to, you should check out Chankanaab. There are other threads on CC that you can read so I won't bore you here. They do offer lots of snorkel/rum party boat excursions, usually all you can drink. You may want to check out Senor Frogs for drinks before heading back to the ship. Plus, liquor prices are really good at Cozumel in case you want to buy some to take home. Enjoy your vacation!

How about cruising w/ a 2 1/2 yr old. Which beach would you recommend. May do the on ship babysitter but if he wont stay what would you suggest?

Either Paradise Beach club or Chankanaab park.

PB has a nice sandy beach. No admission fee, but if you use their facilities the expectation is that you spend $10 per person for food/drinks. Drinks don't have to be alcoholic either. Food is pretty good here. My son loved the Conch Ceviche here.

Chankanaab park has a nice sandy lagoon area for little kids to safely get in the water. Adult admission is $16, kids are less. Lots of other things to do/see in the park.

Archived