New to this !

Hiya everyone, just a quick one to say hello, me & hubby our daughter and partner have booked our first ever cruise ( well 3 of us have ). We leave on the celebration on March 4th on the red sea cruise, im sure i will be posting many many question's ! you all seem a very friendly lot by the way, cheer's for now

Welcome :), yes we are all a friendly bunch on here (much better than some of those nasty forums I could mention!:rolleyes:) and I think you have chosen the right comapant to start your cruising life with. You'll never go back to a beach holiday again!

Feel free to ask any questions and i'm sure you'll get some great advice. Go through the board and you might find some of the more popular questions already answered.

Hiya everyone, just a quick one to say hello, me & hubby our daughter and partner have booked our first ever cruise ( well 3 of us have ). We leave on the celebration on March 4th on the red sea cruise, im sure i will be posting many many question's ! you all seem a very friendly lot by the way, cheer's for now

hi and welcome we are going on this cruise on the 8th of april so i cant wait for a review of the ship entertainment food and tours if you have time when you get back thanks:):):)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived