Anyone with recent Star MDR menus?

delta13

First time on NCL and trying to figure out the freestyle thing. We planned on sticking to the MDR for dinner but thought we would like to do one night at a specialty. Would love to view the menus so we could figure out what night looks the most uninteresting to us and that would be our specialty night.

Thanks!:D

First time on NCL and trying to figure out the freestyle thing. We planned on sticking to the MDR for dinner but thought we would like to do one night at a specialty. Would love to view the menus so we could figure out what night looks the most uninteresting to us and that would be our specialty night.

Thanks!:D

Try this link, it has a what I believe to be a fairly current menu.

http://travel.webshots.com/album/570368358ShRfwS

Jingle

the menus MAY change from cruise to cruise, same ship. i know our "lobster" night was later in the week, where it's usually the 1st sea day.

i wouldn't do too much pre-planning. you can check out the week's menu at the reservations desk. they should have the MDR's menu and the specialities menus. also, once in a while, they MAY have 1/2 price times at the specialities..those times will be listed in the daily. the 1/2 price is not always available, but it bookings are slow for the specialities you may get lucky.

don't forget, if the speciality is not busy..they will accept walk-ups.

Archived