Questions about the Sky

chief101

I have a couple not real important questions that my travel group has requested i post to find out. thanks in advance!

1) Does any restaurant on the Sky have raw oysters or crab legs?

2) Can an 18 year old drink with a parent present, and if so, is there something the parent needs to do or fill out?

3) If I eat so much that I make the ship list to one side, will the charge me for damages?

I have a couple not real important questions that my travel group has requested i post to find out. thanks in advance!

1) Does any restaurant on the Sky have raw oysters or crab legs?

2) Can an 18 year old drink with a parent present, and if so, is there something the parent needs to do or fill out?

3) If I eat so much that I make the ship list to one side, will the charge me for damages?

1) not sure, but I don't recall either being on any menu that I looked at (I did not partake of the specialty restaurants).

2) Yes, there is a form that needs to be filled out, I'll be doing this next year for my 18 yo. Not sure where the form is but I'd start with the Guest Relations desk. This is only for beer and wine.

3) To avoid this have someone else in your party over eat by an equal amount and have them stand on the other side of the ship.

Cagney's has raw oysters and king crab legs. You can also go to the Plantation bar next door to Cagney's and you can order them along with some outstanding Martini's. I believe the crab legs were 15.99 for 1 lb. Oysters could be ordered as 1/2 dozen or a dozen.

Archived