E Rating

Pather

Size is not always a factor, I have always been under the impression that location is the main factor, since sometimes, as is the case with our upcoming Voyager, an E1 can have a bigger balcony and a larger room than a D1. We are aft on this trip and I have been in the aft rooms. The main reason we booked it is the size relative to the price. Sometimes, it makes no sense whatsoever.

All E's are the same size, the 1,2,3, are a combination of location, how many they will hold and the configuration of the rooms. 1's are technically higher but besides the price many times it is in the eye of the beholder.

E3's in general on the Jewel are on the 7th deck which most balconies will have a lifeboat cover obstructing the view straight down to the water.

Thanks. We're in 8104 (E1) on the Jewel. Does look like a larger balcony. Mid-ship. Hope the elevators aren't too noisy - I'll sleep with my bad ear up.

that is a fantastic cabin, great location and NICE balcony, you really won't hear the elevators

All "E" catagories are the same size... no matter what the 1,2 or 3 number is.

Same with D catagories.

All cabins of a catagory are the same....it's the bedding or location that is different.

On the Radiance Class ships, some of the end-hump cabins do have larger balconies. Check the deck plans!

Archived