Vision of the Seas Rear cabins

pringle

Hi all,

Can anyone let me know what the balconies right at the back on deck seven are like.

Is there an interlocking door between them that can be opened and I presume they are a bit bigger that all the side ones are?

We have booked one of these for our forthcoming cruise and I'm keen to know what they are like...if anyone's got photographs of these rear cabins/balconies on deck seven, I'd really like to see them.

Thanks in advance,

Pringle

We've stayed in the cabins above deck 7. The cabins themselves will be the same as any other cabin in its category. The balconies are huge, about the same size as the cabins. According to the web site, the only connecting cabins aft on deck 7 are 7556-7558.

Sorry, I don't have any pics. But if you google what you want, you could come up with a variet of pictures.

Hi Happy KS,

Thanks for your quick reply.

The cabins we've booked are cabins 7656/7658 which does have the connecting door which I knew about but I actually meant was do they have the connecting doors on the "balconies"...I missed that bit out on my original post...ooppps! :rolleyes:

Thanks again,

Pringle

Archived